Terms of service
As with most web sites, these Terms of Service are primarily intended to protect the author from the unreasonable behaviour of others.
By continuing to use this web site you accept that:
- The service is provided ‘as is’ and both the quality and availability may be intermittent;
- Those producing content for the site share a common understanding of the Christian faith. Whilst you may not agree with all the views expressed, it is nevertheless reasonable for the authors to be able to express them freely;
- You bear the full responsibility for any use to which you put the site or its contents;
- You will respect the copyright of the material on the site;
- You will avoid plagiarism by providing citations or links as appropriate.
For those who might be interested, the site has specific policies covering: